Estate Planning Law Firm in New York Offers Personal Attention
Experienced estate and probate litigation attorney protects your assets
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm is dedicated to providing reliable legal advice and high-quality representation with an emphasis on personal service. Drawing on more than 35 years of legal experience, attorney Cormac McEnery delivers large firm know-how in a relaxed, intimate setting. Visitors to our office appreciate our friendly and professional support staff and Mr. McEnery’s willingness to give his undivided attention.
Comprehensive estate and elder law service in New York
Our law firm offers a range of estate planning options for New Yorkers, as well as vigorous representation in disputes. Our areas of focus include:
- Asset protection — We have developed numerous strategies to protect against liability, insulate wealth from creditors and limit exposure to taxes.
- Elder law — We have in-depth knowledge of the legal issues affecting seniors.
- Healthcare proxies and living wills — These are legal documents that transfer decision-making authority on medical issues and are used in conjunction with living wills that set the parameters for acceptable medical interventions.
- Estate litigation — We provide strong representation in disputes, such as will challenges and breaches of fiduciary duty.
- Estate planning — We create comprehensive estate planning strategies, custom-tailored to your circumstances.
- Medicaid eligibility planning — Our legal strategies allow you to keep assets such as your home, while still qualifying for Medicaid support for long-term care.
- Powers of attorney — Durable, nondurable and springing powers of attorney transfer authority over finances, usually for an individual who has lost capacity.
- Probate administration — We provide meticulous oversight of your loved ones’ estate, leading to settlement and distribution of assets. Probate administration requires attention to detail and strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Trusts — These are legal entities to hold assets for your use and eventual transfer to your heirs. Trusts are very flexible instruments that can be drafted to meet your specific needs.
- Wills — We provide complete wills services, including drafting, execution, review and revision.
Cormac McEnery is an experienced elder law attorney who is committed to finding solutions to your estate issues. Whether you need reliable advice or staunch representation, Mr. McEnery is determined to deliver high-quality legal services.
For answers to your elder law and estate planning concerns, contact our New York law firm
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm believes that every person should have an estate plan crafted to their individual needs. We provide high-quality, highly-personal legal services for clients throughout the five boroughs of New York City, as well as in Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk counties. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 888.368.4329 or contact us online.