Kerry A. Dinneen
Kerry A. Dinneen joined The Cormac McEnery Law Firm on March 1, 2014, as an Associate Attorney. Ms. Dinneen’s prior experience includes a position as a litigation associate with Nixon Peabody, LLP, where she worked on a wide variety of employment-related claims, and commercial, complex tort and product liability disputes throughout the country. Ms. Dinneen’s litigation experience also includes maritime litigation and consumer finance and real property litigation.
- State of New York: October, 2005
- State of Massachusetts: July, 2005
- State of Connecticut: October, 2006
- Fordham University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- Boston College, Masters of Arts, 1995
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts, 1990
New York Court Admissions:
- New York State Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Senior Litigation Counsel at Leopold & Associates, PLLC – 2010-2014
- Associate Attorney at Nixon Peabody, LLP – 2006-2010
- Attorney and Law Clerk at Freehill, Hogan & Mahar, LLP – 2000-2006
- American Friends of James Joyce, former board member.
- Pro Bono assistance to Haitian nationals for Temporary Protected Status following the 2010 earthquake, Hurricane Katrina FEMA appeals, assistance to an educational not-for-profit entity undergoing a Department of Labor audit, and assistance to sisters from El Salvador in immigration proceedings.
- “My Rights, My Nation: Talking About Constitutional Freedoms – Now and in the Future,” guest lecturer at a high school symposium held at the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
- The Weill Institute Component of the High School of Economics and Finance, guest lecturer.
- The Young Lawyers Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, former board member.