Cormac McEnery, Attorney at Law
♦ Estate & Medicaid Planning ♦ Elder Law ♦ Estate Administration ♦ Estate Litigation ♦
An active advocate for the rights and welfare of senior citizens, Cormac McEnery is well-respected in his areas of practice. He regularly speaks on elder law and estate planning topics. He teaches continuing education courses for attorneys.
Admitted: 1979, New York and U.S. District Court; Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
College: St. Michael’s College, B.A. 1972
Law School: Read for bar, Casey, Lane & Mittendorf, NYC 1974-1978
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- New York State Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Law Section Member (member Executive Committee)
- Elder Law Section
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, past member Trusts, Estates and Surrogate's Court Committee
- Bronx County Bar Association, member and past chairman Surrogate's Court Committee
We serve clients from New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens), Westchester County, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. To set up a free consultation with an attorney, contact Cormac McEnery at 1-888-368-4329.