New York Wills and Probate Law Firm
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm delivers personalized legal advice and services. You can arrange a free initial consultation to clarify and outline any recommended services.
Our knowledgeable and dedicated probate and wills lawyers in New York, Bronx, and Westchester County concentrate on the following legal areas:
- Trust and estate planning: Cormac McEnery simplifies your estate planning by analyzing your family’s personal and financial circumstances, special needs, and objectives before you draft and implement an estate plan.
- Elder law: As a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Cormac McEnery has the experience you need to help you create and implement a comprehensive plan, including trust, estate, and Medicaid planning.
- Medicaid planning: In New York, Medicaid planning is complex. You need Cormac McEnery's experience and knowledge to help protect your assets.
- Probate and estate administration: Attorneys consider many aspects of estate administration, including court proceedings, administration of estate, estate tax proceedings, and accounting and settlement. Cormac McEnery can provide the advice and assistance for New York estate administration.
- Estate litigation: There are many types of proceedings and associated negotiations and litigation that can happen during administration of an estate. Even when the decedent has a will, Cormac McEnery can provide the advice and assistance for New York estate administration.
A dedicated wills and probate law firm you can trust
At the Cormac McEnery Law Firm, our experienced team serves clients from New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens), Westchester County, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. We have three convenient office in New York, and are available to help you today. To set up a free consultation with a knowledgeable wills and probate law firm, contact Cormac McEnery online or at 1-888-368-4329.